Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Complication After Another

It's a good thing that Mr Mason is so darn cute because having him has been a beating on my body. After the c-section, infection, DNC, two hospital admissions, I was finally starting to feel a little better last week. On Friday I started to have a nagging pain on my left side that was uncomfortable but quickly got worse. On Sunday I could barely walk without being in horrible pain. Finally yesterday I went to the doctor and she sent me for an ultrasound. They found that I have a tear in my uterus that they believe is what is causing my pain. There is no way to know when or how the tear happened but the fact is that it's there and now needs to be fixed. I was set up to have an MRI this afternoon but the doctor canceled it since either way she wanted to go in and fix the tear. So Thursday, I will have ANOTHER operation, hopefully the last one, to fix everything that needs to be fixed.

Like I said, good thing Mason is good and cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment